Streamello - Early Access (version 1.0.5)
A downloadable streaming tool
Streamello (early access)
Twitch is an evergrowing platform for game and creative streamers. Given the popularity of streaming entertainment and content, there is an increased demand for interaction with viewers. Over time, many options have been released by Twitch in the form of irc commands and pubsub / restfull Kraken API calls. Dealing with this through code might be overwhelming for non-expert programmers. Streamello provides an avenue to bypass these needs and create exciting overlays that are capable of interacting with all Twitch has to offer !
- Read/ Write to the Twitch IRC chat (includes the option for sending whispers)
- Simple handling of Whisper, Bits, Host, Subscribe and Follow events
- Specialized Text Mesh classes to display and cache Twitch emoticons.
- A collection of simple base scripts:
- OnlineChecker - Checks if the provided channel is currently streaming
- RaffleController - Hosts a raffle for the current online viewers
- RandomRaidTargetSelector - Selects a random raid target from the followers / a list of streamers that are currently online
- TwitchEmoteTextMesh - Attach this to any TextMesh with a MeshRenderer to be able to display Twitch emoticons.
- Functional Example containing :
- Chatbox complete with emotes and viewer color
- Follower monitor
- Hotkey Audio controller
- Chatmessage Pachinko machine
In order to download this streaming tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: